Scrapbooking With Julie!

Friday Night came and went very fast, as Julie and I spent another Friday evening scrapbookin. It is so easy to get pages done when you set aside time once a week to scrapbook. It is a great way to start the weekend.

We picked up one of those chicken dinners from Safeway, had a delicious meal, and we were off to work until about 12:00am. I completed 5 pages on Friday night.(Not Bad!) I was reliving the Karoke night on board the ship! That was a lot of fun! I would love to do Karaoke again in the future! It was such a rush!

Julie got quite a few pages done herself, and is quite motivated to get her book done. she is quite a bit farther ahead in her book than I am, as I have spent some of our evenings working on swap items. It has just occured to me that I haven't posted some of my swap items in awhile, so I will get on that in the next little while.

This week is pretty busy. I have a dense set of readings to get through, I am preparing with a group of four to do a presentation in class, I have a Pro-D day on Friday. Finally, I am looking forward to Andrei's Grad and DInner Dance on Friday evening. I have heard about all these great people that he works with and now I get to meet them. So, I think I better get ready for work tomorrow, as I will be getting up early to check to see if there is any snow!

Comments