Phew! Done at Last!

Well, it is December and it is been quite awhile since my last post. It isn't that I didn't want to post about what I was doing, it is just that I have been super busy! Everything fell all at once! But, I just took everything a day at a time, and I am here to write about it, so that must mean that I survived. I handed in my final design project yesterday! I am very excited about it because I have incorporated my work on the district research team into my project, and I am all planned for my science unit in January. I hope the students get just as excited about it as I already am.

I am currently sitting here with Julie as she proofreads my report cards. They are all done, and I will just have to make the corrections tomorrow at work, and then I can hand those in for proofreading. It is hard assigning letter grades because this is the first report card that the students will ever get, and it will be a surprise for a lot of them what they do actually get. They all think that they will be getting A's and B's.

I am looking forward to picking up my Mom and Dad on Thursday, as they are flying in from Arizona for Christmas. I think they are going to be in for a rude awakening when they realize the temperature here.

I plan on getting in the Christmas spirit with my work Christmas party on Friday at a restaurant close to work. It is a German restaurant. I am not thrilled at the location because they don't have a lot of food choices that I enjoy. What is good about it is that I will get to catch up with collegues.

Lot's of Christmas Shopping, decorating, and card writing. But this weekend I hope to get most of it done!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Snow on the ground at home. Helps get into the holidays. Thanks for the ride home.