A Rush of Excitement!

Well, I arrived home from my Master's Class tonight quite excited. I am currently working on a project with another teacher in the class. She teaches highschool, and together we are learning about Instructional Design Opportunities in the Health Care System. It is quite exciting really. We have decided to step out of what we know and learn about another field. We have to present in a job fair type format for our next class wich is on the 15th, since Thanksgiving is on Monday, and we have no class that night. So, we are getting organized this Friday, and completing the project on Friday night and finetuning Saturday if necessary! I am looking forward to what the final product is going to look like. I am even going to be able to use some of my scrapbooking talents for the project. So cricutting will be happening. So, things are shaping up, we left really confident after we had time to discuss the project.

Off for a spot of tea and a little bit of TV. The Hills, and then off to bed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Rachel, I love reading all about your masters program. This way I know what is going on with you. 60 days till Hawaii....

take care,
Dinno