Marathon Friday!

Wow, was I ever exhausted on Friday night. I left work at the usual time around 7z;45, and didn't arrive home until 10:00p.m on Friday night. It was a very very busy day. The best part of the day was the fact that it was Pyjamma day, so I didn't have to worry about what to wear in the morning. However, I did have to bring clothes to change in for later.

I met with some other New West Teacher's, and we celebrated World Teacher's Day at the River''s Reach Pub in New Westminster. I finally got caught up with my friend Julia. I hadn't talk to her since July, and I haven't seen her since May I think. I almost didn't recognizer her. Unfortunately, she didn't see me at my most relaxed state, as I was tired and rushing off to meet Pam to work on our Master's assignment.

I arrived at Pam's at 5:30. Her place was a little difficult to find, but I got there no problem. We worked on our project unitl 9:30. However, it is all complete now. It is amazing that we didn't need today to do it. Once we got on a roll it was quite easy to do that is for sure. I am happy that it was complete all on Friday night, but when I got home I was exhausted. I went to empty the garbage, and then I said the heck with house work I am going to bed. I ended up sleeping 12hours, and contemplated having a nap today.

But, Julie and I were able to hang out the whole day. We had a marathon scrapbook shopping day, and then we had a marathon scrapbooking session at my house scrapbooking our Alaskan Cruise photos. It was great to have some good bonding time with my sister. I am just cleaning up the scrap supplies, and will be heading off to bed!

Comments