Busy, Busy, Busy! October Recap



















Well, it has been a busy couple of weeks since my last post. I survied the Master's class project. It really wasn't that big of a deal in hindsight, but of course we were keeners hoping to get it all done and looking sharp. I have attached some pictures of the event. Then there was Thanksgiving weekend. Mom made a delicious turkey dinner. This Thanksgiving was Andrei's first with all of us, and he fit in just perfectly. Turkey dinner was fantastic! Dinno, Lisa, Oma, Grandpa, and Grandma, all joined us as well. It was a fun evening. The following weekend was a baby shower for a girl I work with Riki. She had admired the paperbag album that I made for myself of my Arizona Trip so I thought that it would be fun to make a little baby brag book for her. She hasn't had her baby yet, so the challenge was making it gender neutral. But, I think I have managed this. I came on on Friday Night from school 9:00 and worked on the Album until 1;00 am in the morning. I had fun making it, and I miss working on projects. But, Julie and I have been making Scrap Dates every Friday night here at my house. She comes for dinner, and we usually watch a movie and scrap at my dining room table until the wee hours of the morning. We have been working on our Alaska photos. However, it is amazing how long ago that seems now, but it is fun to do the scrapbook because we are reliving the trip together and laughing at all our fun memories. Lots of homework to do, but this weekend I got caught up with housework, work stuff, and homework as Andrei is working night shifts this weekend. However, I did manage to go see Dan in Real Life it was a funny movie, a bit over the top in places but a good chick flick.

Looking forward to Halloween this week, as I have my costume all ready to go to for work. But, I will have homework this week, so not too sure if I will be able to have any Halloween festivities in the evening.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Comments

strawberrygirl said…
Hey girl:) I keep waiting for things to settle down so we can get together, but life is just such a roller coaster ride. I miss you lots...and you look and sound great! I know you are so busy these days......let me know when you have a free evening or weekend day free for a couple hours and we will go for tea and a huge catch up:)