Time Flies When Your Busy




Well, I can't believe it is already Wednesday tonight. Time flies when you are on the go that is for sure. I had my third class on Monday night. I am getting used to this whole idea of being back in school, it is quite different from the work day. But, refreshing at the same time. So, currently this week I am really enjoying school. (I am sure I will have my highs and lows.) I am starting to feel like I am in some kind of routine now, which is great! I have completed my weekly online reading reaction tonight, and it is only 7:15p.m. I still have some more homework to do, but I feel better now that I can just focus on completing the readings on the weekend.

Work is going well, and bumps come up along the way. However, I do feel more confident in my own abilities and am very relaxed working with the grade fours. It definitely is my favourite age to work with. Well, I am off to relax a little and then have some work to do. Before, you know it the weekend will be here!

Comments