Another Exciting Mail Day


Well, today was another exciting day when it comes to mail. I received my Round Robin today a long with two other round robins that I must complete! This particular scrapbook swap involved me sending an assortment of paper and embellishments in an envelope. There are six people that receive the envelope and make something for you with those items, and at the end you have six coordinated items that you can use with a page layout.

I quite like everything that was made for me. It is neat to see all the different things that people make with your stuff. I almost get to involved in the swaps that I stop making my own pages.

Made more progress today on the floors. All the mouldings are off in the hallway area. We had to take mouldings off the doorways as well. It was a lot less difficult than I thought. So, now the work begins tomorrow installing. But, it is going to look awesome when it is all done!

Comments