Steps Toward Aquiring New Flooring

Well, it has been over a month now without living in my cement palace. However, the good news is I am on my way to getting some new flooring. I went out floor shopping with my Dad on Saturday. We visited End of the Roll and Jordan's Flooring and Carpet. I didn't think I would like anything at Jordons, but I actually dealt with a very knowledgable sale's person about the flooring that I have chosen to put into my Kitchen and hallway. He let me take the samples home, and I had a chance to look at them. I will be arranging to have the estimate completed this week, and then in hopefully 2-3 weeks time, I will have my new flooring! Thank goodness, because the dust is really frustrating!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Things just do not always go as planned do they. Keep looking and you will find what you want.
strawberrygirl said…
Hey!!! Brian came by and visited me yesterday. He says he has a lead on some flooring and wants to get in touch with you:)