Carpets Out and Crafting




Well, I got rid of my yucky carpets yesterday. It wasn't as big of a job as I expected it to be. The most difficult part of the whole thing was the dust and moving things around. I am currently living on cement floors, but I have managed to put a blanket down in the living room area to help with the coziness in this area. If I need to move around a bit there then I can be in sock or bare feet I didn't end up purchasing the pink magazine boxes from ikea, as the measurements of these boxes are much bigger than my current ones. So, I took some pink spray paint and painted them. They look great. I am however having difficulty tracking down the paint I am after. I am looking for a plastic paint made by Krylon called Fusion. It is used to paint plastic. But, It doesn't seem to be available in stores in pink, eventhough on their website it is an available colour. Oh well, maybe I will have to wait and take a trip to the states to purchase it.

Despite the two movies I went to Shrek Three and The Ex, reorganizing my scraproom, and pulling out carpet, I had some time to scrapbook in my room. I completed off all the items for my swaps. I wanted to get them out of the way, so that I don't have to worry about them during report card season.

Here are some photos of my projects that I completed this weekend. I made five tinkerbell file folders, 10 summer file folders, and 10 Summer ATC. It was a lot of fun, and even better being in a very clean scraproom!

Comments

strawberrygirl said…
I love the cards Rach, and your scraproom looks terrific! I had a fun time the other day.....
strawberrygirl said…
And Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!