Report Card Season!




Well, I am heading into the last week and weekend to work on my report cards. I think they are going quite well, as i only have the student behaviour, LA, and math comments left to do. I have a template ready to go, so it is just about going into the program and doing what needs to be done. I have been trying to do a little bit in the evenings this week to help cut down on the time spent on the weekend. But, I will still be spending a good chunk of the weekend working on the reports. It is exhausting when you feel like you don't get a lot of down time. Yes, I did a lot of stuff this weekend, but they are constantly on the back of your mind that they need to get done, but who really wants to do a whole bunch of work on your own time. Anyways, I suppose I have whined enough about the time it is taking to complete them, but by this time next week they will all be handed in and I will be able to unwind and get all my Christmas shopping out of the way!

Comments