Wet and Rainy Weekend!

Well, there is something said for just taking it easy and resting at home. This past weekend the rain has kept me indoors, and for good reason I think. Last week I was suffering with a cold. But, lots of rest and fluids, and I am actually feeling like I am on the mend, and no longer have a cold.

Friday night, I had a great visit with Grandpa and Grandma. They were so excited to see Julie and I. We had some good laughs and some home cooked food. That is always very enjoyable. Julie came over to my house, and we rented the movie America Dreamz. It was an interesting satire of the whole Amreican Idol series that has been on Television for a few years now. We made plans to visit Dinno, Shirley, and Lisa next Monday on the holiday. Lookng forward to that!

Saturday night I attended Sara's soccer fundraiser. The hockey game was on, so the time was spent catching up with Sara, as I haven't seen her in a very long time, and watching the game. We even managed to get a little bit of dancing in at the Foggy Dew. However, I don't think I will wear a sweater the next time. Walking back to the car was a terrential down pour.

Sunday I slept and napped for a lot of the day. I cleaned up my place, and finished the laundry for the week. Watched the movie my Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Comments