Happy Halloween!




Well, I survived the hariest day at school for the Fall (besides the first day of school). The always good time Halloween Party! The students loved the Halloween Centres, and they didn't even know that they were learning, as they were completing the activities! It was a fun day, and my student teachers were a great help! Here are some favourite shots from the party, and my Halloween costume. I went as a butterfly this year! Everyone loved the hot pink wig. Some how I think I suit it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the pink hair too. Are those others your student teachers?
scrapeahappy said…
Yes, the other two teachers are student teachers. Dave is in the middle and Jennifer. You can see that his personality and sass are starting to come out in the photos!
Anonymous said…
Rachel...I might have guessed you'd be a butterfly. Pink hair suits you! Tell me more about the Halloween activities you did...they sound like fun.