Mini Paper Bag Album




Summer Holidays are so much fun because you can really make time to do the things that you really enjoy! Today was just one of those occasions! Mom came over today to do some papercrafting. Together we made one Paper Bag Engagment Album for a daughter of one of my Mom and Dad's friends, and two engagment cards. I also got very excited about a project that I saw on the Craft TV weekly site. It is an online TV show dedicated to scrapbooking and papercrafts that you watch on your computer. Well, I became very intrigued by a project that was made out of one paper bag album, since I seem to be on the paper bag album kick right now. I visited it and was inspired to make this little booklet. The best part of the whole booklet was that it used a lot of my paper scraps that I have accumulated from making all the larger paper bag albums and the cards! Very fun and easy to make!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Rachel

What a nice picture of Mom! She looks really cute. Congratulations on the sale of your projects...well done. You will have to make more of them and go sell them at craft sales. Obviously they are a hit.
Keep up the great work.
JoAnn.