Happy Anniversary To Me!

Well, today is the anniversary of me becoming a home owner! It has been a year since I have owned my own place in the world. It is hard to believe that a year has passed already. I almost feel like I should do something to celebrate! But, I really feel comfortable here, and it feels like home. I have found myself more and more rushing home from work to just relax in the space here.

I love my big soaker bath tub to relax in after a stressful day. I like the fact that it is so quiet here, and that I have very beautiful nature view. I love the fact that I can sit on my balcony and do marking or read a book. I love that it is my space, and I can decorate and do whatever I want in it. But, most of all, I love the scrap space that I have here. I have been able to do much creating here since I moved in, and I am looking forward to more scrapbooking to come!



It is home and I am proud of my space!

Comments