ScrapRoom Art Project


Creativity at it's best was the mood today, as I visited my favorite scrapbook site "Two Peas in a Bucket". I bought this picture frame with Christmas Money, knowing that I wanted to turn it into a scraproom masterpiece. But, I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. So, I have had it sitting around here in my room for quite some time.

I thought I would get some ideas and support from fellow scrappers on my FAVORITE site "Twopeasinabucket.com" Anyways, the gals on this site are so supportive, as they gave me a slue of ideas on the message board.

Well, I am happy to say that this is the final product. I have made everything for this frame. I love how the quote turned out, as I used Microsoft word to do this. The quote came from Two Peas Resource section that has an array of quotes! It is truly amazing what we can do with a little creativity!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Rachel that is beautiful. I really like the quote, good choice. You sure have been busy! are your reports done? LOL