Jenn's 21'st Birthday!


Well, we celebrated another milestone today for Jenn's Birthday. We have possibly started a tradition, as we celebrated Jenn's birthday at Joey Tomato's again this year! We even had the same table as we had last year! However, as Jenn's email read a lot has happened since then. Marriages, Separations, Three Babies, More travelled, Engagement, a Homeowner. I have definitely come to a point in my life where there are a lot of life changes that are happening around me and I have experienced too. I am the new homeowner of tonight's group, as it was this time last year that I was still living at home. It is amazing the type of changes that can happen in a year! If we continue on with this tradition, I wonder where we will be in our lives next year, and what has changed besides the babies growing up!

It was a fun evening and great food!

Happy Birthday Jenn!