Thank Goodness it is Friday!

Wow! My first Friday of the New Year and I am absolutely exhausted. It feels like it is all I can do to walk around! It was only a four day work week, but by the way I feel tonight it feels like this week was much longer. It was good to be back at work, and the students were all excited to be back as well! It is funny how we all miss being in some sort of routine at points! I was able to meet my New Year's resolution today! I left work at 3:30 today! I met with some friends for some R&R at Rivers Reach. I had a refreshing glass of ice tea and some yummy half price appies. It is a great way to unwind from a busy week! This school year, and the New Year in general I am really recognizing the importance of some down time to myself!

I am looking forward to a great weekend! My sister is coming over for dinner tonight. I am going to make stirfry, but I am sure she will talk me into take out. We will catch up and watch a movie. Tomorrow, I am going to meet a friend and plan our math program for the year! I know that this doesn't sound like fun, but I think it will make me feel much better about the up and coming term! Sunday, I am having my cousin over to scrapbook! I will post some of my pages if I can on my blog, and most definitely on two peas!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

strawberrygirl said…
Rachel, was one of your New Year's resolutions to use more exclaimation points? LOL. You are too cute.

Thanks so much for my awesom journal youmade. I love the fact that it was made personally by you just for me. You are truly one in a million Rachel:)