New Year's Resolution Update

Well, I have been trying very hard to work on my New Year's Resolution this New Year! My plan has been to leave work early at least one day a week. I wanted to use this time for stress free time from work. Friday I was able to leave early from work and unwound with a group of friends at RR. Today, I was able to leave early as well! I left at 3:45 today. I was able to get caught up with my day time soap: Days of our Lives. I puttered around the house and then went down to the gym and worked out on the treadmill for half an hour, and had a refreshing shower. I then watched a movie on T.V. and painted my nails. It is amazing what a R&R time does for the body, mind, and spirit. I feel very refreshed and ready for bed. I am sure this will allow me to be much more focussed and together with my class tomorrow in the long run. It was worth it! Now, tomorrow, I want to leave by 4:30, and only make Thursday nights my late night!

Comments