Baby Twin Bliss

This evening I had a lot of fun! My good friend Jenn had twins in November and tonight I went with my sister to visit Mom and the babies. This was the first visit that I have had when the babies were at home. I wanted to make sure that I was well, so that I wouldn't pass on my strep germs to Mom and Babies. I love seeing little babies, as they are so innocent and adorable. They have so much to look forward to.

After tonight have holding babies for three hours I am becoming much more comfortable with holding them in different positions. (Other than the position when I was five years old and I was able to hold my cousin Lisa.) When I held Ethan at the hospital my arm was stiff because I didn't want to hurt him. But, after tonight I feel more comfortable holding the babies, and have no learned that you don't need to be so stiff when holding them and mechanical when moving them. I must have been doing a reasonable job, as little Ethan fell asleep in my arms.

Precious!

Comments