2014 December Daily Scrapbook Folio



It has been forever since I posted and shared a crafty project with you!! But, I just had to share this project that I made this holiday. It is called a scrapbook folio that I won from the very talented youtuber Superhappy Scrapper! 

Chandra hsd a great channel with lots of tutorials for a range of projects! I discovered her this fall when in a crafty slump, as I was just too tired, busy, and overwhelmed with my new full time working mama status. It was so fun to watch and comment on her videos as a way to destress from the day. I was working my way through all her videos when I unknowingly commented on a video with a secret giveaway and I won!! It was such a fabulous pick me up in a very exhausting time of writing report cards. 

When the folio arrived, I was so overwhelmed and excited to receive this hand made project! It had the very trendy chalk paper of the season and I could immediately tell a lot of love and creativity when into the care of making this folio. I knew I had to use it as a December daily.

This was so fun to use and embellish. I have 54 pictures in the folio and there is still room for more pictures! A great way to preserve holiday memories without the space commitment of a larger 12x12 binder album like I have been using.

Please watch the video to see all the fabulous folders and hidden spots for photos!








Comments