Saturday, February 08, 2014

Happy Birthday Card


I know I know...it has been ages since I posted here. I have been creating quite a bit to be honest. More than I thought I would...but just don't have the time to post here and share the projects like i would like to. 

However, I wanted to take time to post this card for the Mojo Monday 331 sketch. I have been casing this challenge blog since baby was born, but just haven't sat down to make a card. Between feedings and naps, I came up with this design.

Card Details:
Paper 6x6 Authentique Renew
Bling from Dollarstore
Butterfly Martha Stewart Punch
Card stock Recollections
Embossing Folder Crafts Too
Stamp & Cordinating Die Verve
Happy Birthday Verve

4 comments:

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

great card!!

Janice said...

Love it, nice to 'see' you

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty!

Love the colours and patterns of your DP. Perfect with the pretty butterflies.

Signed up to follow you with Google friend connect!

Off to catch up on your blog!

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty!

Love the colours and patterns of your DP. Perfect with the pretty butterflies.

Signed up to follow you with Google friend connect!

Off to catch up on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...