A Few More Cards





These pictures I took with my iPhone! So, I haven't had a chance yet to post these to the blog. These cards launched my crafty mojo. The two pink ones are so feminine! Love them for that! I made two of each! So for four cards I used two sheets of 6x6 paper. I prefer doing this as a set rather than storing the paper as a set, or recycling the pretty paper! The paper line is so pretty it comes from the same stack I use for sister's shower cards and wedding card. The stamps I used for each card are by Amy R. I believe it is the Life is Sweet set. It was a set I hasnt used before, so it felt good to crack it open an cut them out in preparation for making them.

The next two cards are my masculine birthday invitation card! I continue to find Masculine cards a challengr. This uses a 12x12 pattern sheet! The paper has a foil look, and instead of using a stamp sentiment. I went withe the cuttlebug Happy Birhday embossing folde. An oldie, but a goodie! 

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments