Friday, July 19, 2013

Bridal Shower Thank-You Card


My aunt, Uncle, and cousin are throwing a Home and Garden Shower form my sister on Saturday. I think I am safe saying that here because it is a surprise and my sister never reads my blog.....she is a Facebook girl. I have been making all sorts of projects for her. She is a DIY bride, but realistically she is a give it to someone else to DIFH ( Do it For Her) . This project is actually a surprise object! She knows nothing about it! I made these out of the goodness of my heart! She is going to need Thank you cards, and I love making cards! This card uses quite a few Cricut cartridges including Sweethearts, Bloom Lite, and Walk in my Garden. I used my gypsy to set the scene, so all the elements fit together! I am quite happy with this card and entering it into the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #169 Set the Scene. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Later today, I plan on posting a mini album that I made for my sister yesterday to keep her bachelorette party pictures in. The album is girlie and fun!

5 comments:

Kim's Kreations said...

What a great idea for a gift. It is hand made and fits the theme of the shower, how perfect is that. Can't wait to see your mini. Thanks for entering the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Missy said...

Hope you can pull off your surprise! What a fun card, looks like you chose the perfect images for your sister! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB's "scene it" challenge this week!!

Heather said...

I hope your sister had a great surprise shower! Your card is great - I love the sentiment on the sign and all the fun images you used. Thanks for joining the scene challenge at FCCB!!

Jilliene Designs said...

Ok - i am loving the background paper. is that embossed, did you buy the paper like that or did you add some super cool accents. it totally captures the romance. i love this project. Great job!
jilliene designing

Jilliene Designs said...

Ok - i am loving the background paper. is that embossed, did you buy the paper like that or did you add some super cool accents. it totally captures the romance. i love this project. Great job!
jilliene designing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...