Crafty Time Report

Oh my, I haven't had as much crafty time since March like I was hoping to have. I had a goal for this year to try and complete one crafty project a week. But, baby although she or he isn't born yet takes up a lot of my time. Not so much with doing things, more with recovering from tiredness or still bouts of nausea and vomitting here and there. Although it is nothing like I had at the beginning.

I have puttered in my room to help with organizing and purging. I decided I need to make my spellbinder storage more efficient. So, I completely scraplifted - baby my friend's Gloria's idea. You take a large picture frame, and cover the front with magnetic sheets. The metal dies stick perfectly to the frame. I have it stored very close to my Big Shot die cutting machine for easy access. This is a great way to see which ones are missing, and a good reminder to se what I have for using.

The second organization puttering project was putting up these slender shelves. I bought four of them at Michaels on boxing day sale after Christmas. I braved morning sickness, and arrived at Michaels for opening: 7am. Keep in mind that the morning sickness was just nausea at that point! That is, it hadn't reached its grim potential in early January, when hospital visits were in order. I got these shelves for 50% off plus there was another 25% off that. Very worth it. I asked my husband to put these up for me, and the flower bottles look nicely organized there, and I will use it for display purposes also.

I did make a Mothers Day card for my Mom this weekend. However, I can't post it until after because my mom checks my blog often! Hi Mom!

I do have some projects I would like to work on including.....
- wedding Album
- baby bump scrapbook.
- San Diego vacation.
- configurations box
- card collection for when I am too busy!








Comments