All That Scraps Challenge

Well, I must say it felt very goo returning to my studio tonight to do some crafting! I actually haven't done any crafting since finding out I was pregnant in December! Too too sick and too tired to get motivated! However, I might have reached a milestone as I had a very good day today and my evening seems to be going quite well also.

I snuck away in my studio to get craft for the All That Scraps Any Thing Goes Challenge. I immediately knew i wanted to do something for Easter! While on hiatus from crafting I bought a huge lot of AmyR sentiment stamps! It was time to pull one out and use it, so this Happy Easter Sentiment is from her Spring Sentiments set! I just love the look of this on the vellum tag! I have so many of these that it was great to use one! The yellow was a lucky coincidence because I picked it up after I coloured the digital image I purchased tonight! Gotta love digital! Instant gratification! I liked the chick in the tulip because it has so many other possibilities besides Easter.

The milk carton was cut out using my Tags Bags Boxes and More 2 cartridge! It is so easy to make with the score lines completed for you using the score option with the score tool! The paper is from My Minds Eye, and it is called Good Day sunshine. It came in a miscellaneous kit that I purchased at Homesense! I thought it was the perfect soft pastels for Easter! I just can't believe I used it and didn't save it for the perfect project!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments