December Daily 2012 Day 1

I am going to attempt to do one post everyday leading up until Christmas Day! This is based on a scrapbooking trend of scrapping everyday for the month of December to enjoy all the little things leading up to the BIG holiday!! There are kits available for paper scrapping, but I am going to do a digital December Daily.

Today was a very busy day! So, it was a great way to start off the month because I was doing lots of Christmassy Stuff!

I went to the Christmas Craft Fair! The biggest one in my hometown! It was great going as it brings so many memories! The craft fair has been going on for many years! I went with my mom as a little girl! The Barbie clothes booth is always on the corner! I always wanted my mom to buy an outfit from there! I always admired all the clothes! She is still there only both of us look a lot older than we used too!!

I bought a key chain today! It is wrist band. It is perfect when you are carrying lots of things in your hands! Or to help your keys in your purse! I have used it a little bit today!! I love it!! I also bought some whole wheat shortbread. All the money raised went to Cancer society! After shopping we went for Greek food! Yummy!!

A visit to the Dollar Tree, and I bought this really cute gingerbread box for our scrapbook gift exchange! I pulled my friend Lisa's name and I really had fun with all this project life stuff!! It was fun discovering all the neat things that are available!! The box held the items perfectly and Shannon's 3x3 gift tag matched the box perfectly!!

The evening was a night of crafty time at Gloria's! I was preparing the card kits for the card class on Wednesday! I ran out of crafty projects, so I ended up leaving earlier than I hoped.

Had a good evening with Andrei!






Comments