Christmas Card 2012 # 9

Since the weather was cool, and Andrei was asleep upstairs! I knew it was time to get crafty in my room. I have had the paper to make these cards sitting to the side. As an attempt to use clear up my studio. I knew it was time to get crafty and make these cards. I made three sets of 4 cards for the craft fair. I just love this little birdie stamp from a Christmas Inkadinkadoo set that I bought three years ago! I saw a card very similar to this at the time, and immediately went on a mission so that I could use this stamp. I knew that I wanted to use this stamp again for this Christmas Craft Fair! So, I whipped up these cards today! Nothing says Christmas like snow, white, and red. The sentiment used on this card is from my new verve set. It was great to begin using those, as I bought them to begin using on my Christmas craft fair projects! I want to make a few more card sets, and then I am going to take a break and work on some pretty packaging of candles to have on my craft fair table!!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
VERY pretty card Rachel! A real home run on this one! :D
Helen said…
Aaaaawww how gorgeous is this card?!!! Love it thank you do much for sharing :-) x