Summer Vacation Started Immediately
















Wow, it has been awhile since my last post! I do recognize that! But, I haven't done much creating since then because I was getting organized for a week away to San Diego. My husband and I were overdue for a holiday, and we agreed San Diego was the place to be! We visited Mission Beach, Sea World, San Diego Zoo, bus trips, and did some shopping It was a very busy time, but we definitely enjoyed ourselves.

The highlight was the time we spent swimming with the Dolphins! That was Truly amazing and an unforgettable experience!

Now that I am home...I have some laundry and tidying up to do in my scraproom, but then I am ready to begin crafting. I have lots of different goals this summer including making Christmas Cards, finishing my honeymoon album, and getting a lot more pages done with my wedding album! I also have some classroom projects that I am looking forward to working on also! Good times!

Happy Summer!

Comments

Scrapthat said…
Looks like you both had an awesome time and what a memorable experience the dolphins must have been!! TFS :D
looks like a super fun time