Gloria's Crop Night

So, I had a very lovely time at my friend Gloria's for her crop night! It was just the two of us for dinner and I got a sneak peak at the Cameo! It sure purrs when it cuts! We plan on getting together in the future for a session completely devoted to the Cameo! I can't wait! I find myself occasionally parusing the sihlouette store for cuts! It sure is tempting, but I will wait and see!!

These cards were made with my yellow kit that I made! It has tons of goodies to play with, and is fantastic to grab and go to a crop when I don't know what I am in the mood to do! I was organizing my cards, and realized that I didn't have very many thank you cards! As you can see below, I now have eight more to add to my collection. The patterned paper is by DCWV, it is the Matt Stack so the patterns are perfectly sized for cards!

For those of you who have been following my use your stash or shop your stash, I recommend you create kits with your stash! This has really encouraged me to use what I have rather than buy something new!

Comments

Hello
Scrappin and Happy
Fabulous posting! This webpage presents helpful data to us, I praise you
GREAT cards .. very summer like =)