Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christmas Card # 4

Ok...so I am on a little bit if a creative roll at the moment as I begin playing with my extensive Christmas paper stash. This one is a little bit different, as I haven't used traditional Christmas colors! But, I think it turned out quite well! I have had this paper in my stash for a couple of years! But hated to use it because it was double sided! However, dabbling in the world of double sided 6x6 paper pads I have come to enjoy using double sided paper! This sentiment is from CC Designs and can be purchased at All that Scraps. This is an Amy R sentiment set called snowman sayings! The image is also a CC Designs digital image called Dazzle M Nightly. It is part of their Sweet November collection. I won this stamp entering my very first All That Scraps challenge back in January. I have become addicted to their sentiments, dies, and digital images! Buying a digital image is a fabulous way to jump start your creative juices, and the flexibility of being able to resize them for a special project makes them even more fabulous for all my crafty projects!

So, as a result...I am entering this card I to the All That Scraps Design Team Call.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I adore this image. Love your layout and fun colors. Thank you for playing along with All That Scraps!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

super cute

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...