Sending You A Latte Thanks

It is report card time!! Ughhh...the least favorite part of my chosen profession! However, I was able to have a productive evening and get a lot a fair amount of work done on them tonight! That feels good to get out of the way! However, I need to transition to bed time now...so to take my mind off work...I decided to make a couple of cards that were inspired from the Monday Mojo sketch! I scrap lifted one of the cards that were posted to the challenge! In an attempt to make more thank you cards I chose to make these two creations! Same sketch, and these cards were able to use two mat stack sheets from the street lace collection! Pretty exciting when you can stretch your favorite mat stacks! I used two different coffee stamp sets for these cards! Scrappy Moms and I believe the cups are from inkadinkadoo...but I am not 100% sure! Love that these two cards use goodies from my stash!!

Comments