Greeting Card Gift Set

It was time to get crafty this weekend! And sure enough I was able to come up with some projects! I made four sets of each of these cards! They are made with paper from friend Lisa G. She gave a 6x6 paper pad because she didn't want it anymore! The colors in this as are so me! Purples, yellows and greens!

The first card was inspired from a sketch that my friend Lisa G used the last time we went scrapping together. I loved the simplicity of the design, and knew it would work well using a paper pack! This sketch would allow you to make 6 cards from 5 sheets of a 6x6 paper pad! There are a few little scraps left over that a creative person could turn I to a card!

The next card uses a new stamp set! I just love the dress forms! This card took advantage of a new crafty tool I have! The Stamp positioned! Boy did it work well! I might be able to use so e of my wooden blocks again, as I have been so hesitant to use them because I can't stamp the darn things straight.

The third card uses my nestabilities and my AmyR stamps! I love those sentiments! Embellished with the Martha Stewart butterfly punches. So adorable!!

Comments