Feminine Cards With Street Lace Mat Stack

So, I have got a little scrappy Mojo back! I am making these cards for a feminine gift set. I will have four cards in the set, and these will go in a purse box! So fun..so girly...and so my style!! Gotta love it!!! The tags were hand made with a stampendous stamp sett called charmed collection! A birthday present from my friend LisaG. She actually made the bird tag and the butterfly tag! But, I made the Paris tag! The dress die cut is a nestabilities! This is the first time I have used this set and it was a little challenging to use to be honest! I tried the I intricate die cut dress but it didn't seem to pop from the die! Might have to use card stock for that one instead of the thinner paper I was using. I chose not to include a sentiment on this set because I didn't want to limit the cards use when it is being used as a stamp set! These charming stamps will be put towards lots of crafty use!

Comments