All That Scraps Embossing Challenge

I had a chance to play with my crafting goodies last night! I have always been a fan of Japanese inspired projects! When I saw the Konichwa Paper by Basic Grey, I knew I just had to have the paper. I knew I wanted to make cards with it, and that is just what I did! I used the Geisha digital stamp from All that scraps! Isn't she simply adorable! Colored her with Bic Markers as I haven't wandered into Copics yet...still resisting strongly!

The challenge over at All That Scraps is to do a project with embossing! I just love my cuttlebug embossing folders! They instantly make a project look so much more polished. This embossing folder is also from a Japanese inspired set! Isn't it fun when you can use what you have to create coordinated projects!!

Comments