Paper Craft Tea Set

So, I haven't really had some good crafty time in my room in the last little while! But, I have finally set aside some time this morning to get crafty! I made this tea set for a coworker who has been off work for quite awhile. She will be off work until the end of the year! She has such a warm personality and a sense of humor that I wanted to do something special for her! So, I am making this tea set! Let's just hope she likes tea!

I used my new scrappy Mom Freshly Brewed Stamp set! Oh boy!! Those stamps are fabulous quality and stamp really clear images! I am loving the yellow, which is why this entire set is all yellow! Great fun!

All the projects were cut out with my Cricut! I love them!! The box is a cut file I found. The tea cup is from the new Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge and the tea pot is from Once upon a princess and welded into a card on my gypsy! It feels so wonderful to be using my cards!

Comments