Tim Holtz Dressform Tag: Tea Party

If you are a follower of my blog who reads my posts regularly you will know that I am totally loving the colour yellow lately! So bright and cheery. I am also having a lot of fun with dressforms. I hosted a swap last month and really enjoyed what I created, as well as seeing what others created. However, I have since realized that I should have really invested in the Tim Holtz Dressform Die. It is so fun to play with and alter because it can be used to cut out chipbard rather than paper like I did with the dressform die on the Nifty Fifties cartridge.

My friend Gloria who hosts the fabulous once a month crops let me borrow her two dressforms the larger and the small size. So, I decided to cut out a whole bunch this weekend out of chipboard. It was a lot of fun to do. I wanted to play and make some, but then I needed a theme. The stars aligned when my friend Lisa G said that she needed to make some more dressform tags for a special project she is workin on right now. I asked her if she would like me to maker her one. She was thrilled, and asked if could be a kitchen themed one. So, I decided to go with a tea theme, and Lisa's request was that the dressform wore an Apron. So, I immediately went to my new Cricut cartridge Love You a Latte and made this cute little tag! Just love it. The patterned paper was rescued from Gloria's purge a couple of weeks ago, and the green Tulle I purchased at Micheals last week for decoration with the card boxes that I like to make. The table, stools, and tea pot are from the Love You A Latte Cartridge. the cup is from the Joys of the Season cartidge.

I have so many nice things to play with in my room. It is wonderful to be really having an opportunity to enjoy them!

Comments