Stamping Bella Bridal Shower Cards



I made a decision that I was going to make a variety of cards, and take in a basket to work and try to sell some cards. I am calling it my Spring Card Sale. Since this time of year is leading up to Bridal Shower and Wedding Season. I decided to make a few cards to fit with that theme. These two cards are made with newly acquired patterned paper. The purple tone came from a Basic Grey Kioshi Patterned paper collection. My friend Lisa G absolutely loves 6x6 paper pads. She has got me hooked on the darn things als0! Lol! However, they are fabulous for card making because of the small print and the size of the paper. It feels easier to cut into a smaller new piece of paper for cards than a big fresh sheet. The yellow themed card was made with the DCWV Lemon Grass paper. Oh do I love those soft yellows! So, much fun to work with! This stamp I have had for quite awhile as I purchased it to make my own Bridal Shower thankyou cards. She is so fun to colour and love the stickles on the dress. The butterflies were cut out with the Martha Stewart butterfly punch

Comments