Greeting Farm Happy Birthday Anya with Cupcake

So, I have been reviewing all the wonderful tools. embellishments, stamps, and papers that I have to create with and have been weening out what I don't want or use. I do this quite often. But, this time I did something a little different. I decided to sell items on craigslist including a carry tote, bind it all with wires, and rollagraph stamps. I also sold my wedding candleabra and wedding pew bows. (The wedding stuff wasn't in my scraproom, but also were items that I had available for sale. Those items were then used as free money to buy other scrappy items. I also sold quite a few cards at work, and came home with a much lighter basket. I learned that the price list system I had didn't work. I just need to price each item separately with a little tag. I will do that next time.

Through the cleaning process of my room...I stumbled across a pile of pattterned papers. These 6x6 patterned papers came from a swap that I did with my friend Lisa G. We occasionally encourage each other to do a swap. But, we swap out items from our stash rather than going out and buying something for our friend to play. It has been a lot of fun because you use up your own stash, as well as get some new goodies to play with. These patterned papers were so bright and cheerful, and right up my current colour pallet that I seem to be working with right now. I made this card with the Studio G card and envelope sets in the 1.50 section at Micheals. They are so much fun to play with, and use as a base to build up from. The image is a digtal image from Greeting Farm. I just love the colour of this card so cheerful. The banner at the bottom was cut with my Gypsy from the Create a Critter cartridge. There is a banner on this cartridge. I welded two of them together and then stretched out the length and narrowed the width to get this design. Can't wait to give this card to someone special.

Comments