Canadian Scrap 3x3 Card Swap with Cricut and Greeting Farm




I am currently hosting a 3 x3 Card Swap over at the Canadian Scrap and Swap message Board. I love making these little 3x3 cards. I wanted to have a theme for my cards. I did this last time and felt that the presentation of the cards to the other members of the swap is fancier. This particular theme was first inspired with the colour theme. I knew that I wanted to use yellow. I am loving this cheery colour and can't seem to make enough projects with this colour! The patterned paper is from the DCWV Lemon Grass paper pack. Such an elegant collection of papers. The first card is using my new Cricut Cartridge Love You A Latte. Just loving that cartridge. Expect many new projects to follow! The next card features the darling little digtal Classy Anya Digital stamp. I knew I wanted to use her as soon as I set up the theme. The final card uses a Cricut cut from the Joys of the Season Cartridge. The stir stick is actually a stick pin. These pins were purchased at my local dollar store. They sure are a heck of a lot cheaper than the ones you buy at scrapbooking stores. Still want to play with these and make some of my own projects, but just haven't been able to get around to that yet.

I am entering the middle card. Classy Anya with a Tea Cup into the Greeting Farm Classic Challenge.

Comments