Rain or Shine Retro Fresh Challenge

I am thoroughly enjoying the card making craze that I am on right now! I made this card while crafting with my friend Lisa this past weekend. We always have so much fun when we get together. I wanted us to have some scrappy goals, so on Friday night I went on the search for challenges. I found this challenge over at The Greeting Farm Blog. The challenge is actually called APRIL SHOWERS and MORE. This is  *ALL WEATHER* Challenge. They just want to see a "Weather" theme and a stamp that's 6 months old or more to qualify as "retro-fresh!" I instantly knew what set I wanted to use! I was very excited to pull it out! Sadly though this stamp from the stamp set had not been used yet. However, Lisa took the protective cover off and we began to play with all thes stamps for the stamp set. So, although this is a retro stamp over at the Greeting Farm...it is actually a brand new stamp used for me.

The sketch is from the Mojo Monday Challenge Blog. However, I didn't get the card posted quick enough to participate in their challenge! But, you can find the sketch here.

The patterned paper for this card is from the Die Cuts with a View Citrus Stack! I love the bright colours in that stack. The diecut behind the stamped image is a nestabilities. It is a set my friend Lisa G owns. The sentiment stamp is a Studio G Stamp. I sure do love those little stamps! This was a very fun card and look forward to giving it to someone very special!


Comments