March Sketch Support Challenge




So, if any of you look at the time I do my posts...you may see that this was a very late post on Friday night, or a very early post on Saturday morning. However, my husband wanted me to watch this movie Drive. It was a good movie, but there were some disturbing parts in the movie. I had that icky feeling at the end, so I chose to come back into my room to finish up this layout that I started earlyer in the evening.

My friend Lisa over at the Canadian ScrapNSwap hosts a monthly challenge using a sketch from Alison Davis Blog Sketch Support. This particular sketch that she chose for the month of March is sketch # 8 and you can find it here. She has card sketches, single page sketches, and all sorts of posts by various design team members.

Well, this Month Lisa encouraged us to use a store bought die cut for the back of the page. I had recently bought an Easter Paper pack at Homesense. So, I knew that this was just the pack to give this layout a try. I am really pleased with how it turned out. I am having fun creating layouts despite the fact I don't have pictures for the layout. These will be used in the future, but they allow me to play with colour tones and papers, that I don't always get a chance to play with!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments