Gloria's March Mid Month Card Challenge



Gloria always finds such great sketches to create projects with! I knew I wanted to stick with the yellow theme of the projects that I have been working on. They are so bright and cheerful! They look so great on display in my scraproom right now. This is a larger size that I am not used to playing with. This is a 4..75 by 6.75 card. It fits perfectly some yellow envelopes that I have in my stash. So, I am going to make up a set of four cards with a different theme to them This is a thank-you card. Although you might not be able to see the sentiment on the side of the cut image. I stamped some of these Bella images on Saturday night when I was at Gloria's. Surprisingly enough. She has some images that I don't have. So, I thought this was a great once to use. I just love the yellow!

Comments

Joey said…
Lovely card, I really like your colour combo, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joeyx
Super cute - thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!
Hugs,
M