Easter Anya Projects



Easter is just around the corner...so when I "discovered" these gable boxes in my stash. I decided that it was about time that I turn them into some sort of project. I always enjoy giving away little easter gifts. So, I thought I would make two of these up. Not even sure who I am going to give them to yet, but I will decide who the special people will be to to give these to when the time comes! This Easter Anya I got free from the Greeting Farm Blog last year. I was checking it faithfully and they had these for their followers. Although I had my Easter projects already completed last year. I knew that this digital image could come in real handy for some Easter cards the following year. Well, again in an effor to shop my stash. I printed some of these images out and coloured them. I used my new rectangular nestabilities to cut out the image for the box. This is so bright, "springy", and even a little girly!

Comments