Gloria's February Challenge



Gloria hosts two monthly challenges over at my favourite online message board! This particular project was completed for Gloria's card challenge. She posts two cards in a month. One on the 1st and one on the 15th. She finds insipiration from all over the web! I recently discovered the Mojo Monday Blog. They have some fabulous card sketches! This sektch comes form their site. I made these cards after I preapred a set of 8 cards for a card class that I have been asked to host for a Single Mom's group. There were some odds and end of coordinating product and the vision came to me for this design sktech. Very bright and colourful, and am thinking that it could be used for any gender. Surprisingly no Cricut for this card. But, I did use the Rosette Die. I had this one premade and it matched the colours of the patterned paper perfectly! This was a lovely surprise! It is always fun to look through my handmade stash to see if something works.

In summary, I was able to create a lot of varied projects over the course of the weekend! It was creative and crafty time that mentally and emotionally was good for the soul and for healing. I really enjoy this hobby very much and am thankful that I have the means to afford this hobby and a space that I can go into daily!


Comments