You are So Sweet Hoot N Holler Owl Card


I am trying to spend a little time in my craftroom everyday for the month of January. I thought that this would be a great way to get me back into craftying, and sharing those creations here on my blog. Yesterday, I spent the evening chosing my All That Scraps Digital Images. This evening I decided to play with my Cricut and new Amy R stamps that arrived on Tuesday. I almost have all the sentiments cut out. It is amazing how many different combinations I will be able to create with these sentiments. I was cutting out the Critter Sentiments tonight, and there were so many cute Owl puns that I immediately thought of my Hoot N Holler Cricut cartridge. I went to my Valentines Kit that I created before the New Year, and pulled out some pink papers to make a cute girlie card. Oddly enough though...I didn't use my Critter Sentiments I used the All About You sentiments. It worked beautifully! I love the two tone look to the stamped image. Worked great...once I am done on this two month shopping ban....I think I am going to invest in a broad variety of dye inks that I will be able to use with these stamps.

Comments