Missed My Friday Post

This week I had set a goal for myself to spend time in my crafty space everyday. It was either to organize, get inspired for ideas, or o a little creating. However, my day did not go as planned. I left for work at 8:00 and didn't arrive home and step in the door until 12:30am. We made unexpected plans for dinner with some friends of ours, and then I recieved a phone call that my Dad that my Mom needed my support. She had a really bad day, and needed some laughter. So, Andrei and I set up the Wii. It was a Christmas present. Mom and I danced to ABBA dance. It was so much fun, as there are coordinated dance moves. So we were doing a little routine. Then we played Wheel of Fortune. My Dad beat me...he had a huge winnings of 80, 000 dollars by the time he made it to the bonus round. It was a lot of fun, but it was a late evening....so no crafty time for me...

I hope to do some crafty stuff today. I am just finishing up a card with odds and ends that I have on my desk. Then I am going to finish the overhaul of my room. So, that it is already for as scrappin date that I have tomorrow!!

Comments

mow180 said…
You can craft anytime Rachel but the time you spend with your parents is so much more important. Your post makes me laugh! I spent a couple of hours trying to wi/ski with my daughter last fall. Not so graceful as I once was! Sounds like you had a blast!