Let's Get Crafty Episode # 79 All that Scraps Order Haul Video

I have been patiently waiting for an online order of stamps from the Unites States. I was introduced to a stamp line there called Amy R Stamps. It turns out that the designer behind the stamps is a Canadian from Saskatchewan. Who would of thought that? Us Canadians must be pretty crafty and creative people!! I placed the order on December 8th. But, it didn't come until today, I was a little worried that the largest order that I have every placed online wasn't going to make it here. But, it sure did...and it was sure exciting to open it up and rediscover all the sentiments that I purchased. I have two package of Christmas Type Stamps that I will have to put aside until laster this year when I begin making my Christmas cards. I was so excited to start using some of the stamps that I decided to make another Valentine Treat box like the one in the previous post. But, use the Amy R sentiments on the Tag  instead. They are so versatile, as once you get a couple of sets you can mix and match. Additionally, you can give a real pretty affect with a two tone look. So, these are very versatile and will be put to very good use with my future projects. The sets that I purchased are called:

All About You
Wedding Sentiments
Snowman Sayings
Christmas Wishes
Critter Sentiments
All Men Sentiments
All Women Sentiments
Handy Additions and Big Words
Magical Wishes
Sweet November Stamp Eira

Lots of great ones to play with...please watch the video to see the variety of sentiments that come with these sets!!

Comments