Let's Get Crafty Episode # 78: Valentine Dressform


I am continuing my Valentine Palette of Colours with another dressform card. I am very excited to produce my very first video of 2012. I look forward to the possibility of many more projects. I feel like I am really set to get creating, as I have a craftroom full of beautiful supplies, great tools, and a whole bunch of ideas swirling in my head. It is going to be a Crafty year...I can feel it. This card was made for Gloria's Die Cut Challenge! It was a lot of fun to make!!! I used the Bo Bunny Crush 6x6 Paper Pad. That size pattern is perfect for small cuts like this. Thank-you to Lisa for giving me a little tutorial about how to start playing with this size of paper pad. For all the details in how I made this card...please watch the video!


Comments