Gloria's Die Cut Challenge - Dressform


I am ready to do a whole bunch of creting this year. Yesterday was no exception...I had planned on doing a dressform project. To my wonderful surprise...Gloria over at the Canadian Scrap N Chat Message Board posted a Dressform Die Cut Challenge. The Stars had aligned and I was ready to get crafting!! I am also working through a Valentines Day theme since I went through my stash on Thursday night to see what goodies that I have for Valentines. So, I was working in that colour pallete. However, the sentiment I used with these cards could be used for any occasion. The Happiness stamp is from a Making Memories set that I purchased way back. It is a perfect stamp set for subtle sentiments. The corner punch is a pretty punch by Martha Stewart. I am ashamed to say that this is the first time that I have used this punch on a project. It was purchased as a set with a border punch, but could never seem to get them to match up nicely. I have since learned some tips from watching youtube tutorials, so maybe in 2012 you will see me using these corner punches in more of my projects.

Here is a variation of ths card using the top note die...:


Comments

Angi Barrs said…
Super adorable. Love the butterflies. :)