Fantabulous Cricut Challenge # 95 Label It

This week over at my Favourite Cricut Challenge blog...Fantabulous Cricut they are hosting a challenge called Label It. The idea is that you create a project using a label shape other than a plain circle!

Well, this challenge called for the use of the Elegant cartridge. This is one of my all time favourite cartridges! I would have so say it is the best investment of a cartridge I have made! I bought it to use instead of the Spellbinders Nestabilities. Better value with this cartridge!

This card was made during my virtual IPhone crop with my friend Lisa G who has also joined in this week for the challenge. We were suppose to get together but do to extenuating circumstances we couldn't so we cropped in our own homes and shared Our projects through texting! Really fun! It was just about as good as being in the same room!

This card was made completely with supplies from a Use Your Stash Ziploc goodie bag swap that we did last week! This was a way to acquire some new goodies, but not go out and buy anything! It was a lot of fun! The stamp is a greeting farm stamp! These cards will be used for my secretaries at work to wish them a great summer holiday and to thank them for their patience over the school year! I did something a little different and decorated the inside of the card, and put the sentiment on the inside! This idea for the sentiment and the decoration inside was completely copied from my crafty friend Lisa G.

The stamps are by Amy R and they are available from All that Scraps!

Comments

Lisa G. said…
So great! Isn't doing the inside of the card fun! Just add's that bit more. Amy R, love her ideas and her stamps! Great work girlie, thanks for the afternoon virtual fun!
This is great. I love that image and your design. Great job!!
Unknown said…
this is a nice card. Did you colour with copics?
Sarah said…
So adorable! This is great. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)
Sherrie K. said…
This is so super cute! I love sweet image and the coloring is fantastic:) Great job!
Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Anonymous said…
Oh I love your stamped image and the colors and paper you used are perfect!

Thank you for playing along with us at FCCB. =)

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels